Snap Power Guide Light Review
Perfect night light alternative for a kids room.
The Snap Power Guide Light provides pathway lighting without sacrificing a wall outlet or requiring new electrical wiring. The Snap Power Guide Light has 3 LED lights that automatically turn on and off by a light sensor ensuring the lights are not on during the day saving energy. Based on Snap Power the Guide Light costs approximately 10 cents a year to operate, and the LED’s will last for years.
The Snap Power Guide Light is available in two designs Duplex and Decor with three colors options White, Ivory, and Light Almond.
What’s in the box
The box comes with the instruction booklet and Snap Power Light.
Flexible LED Orientation
The light can be installed with the LED facing up or down depending on your preference.
Having fun with the LED colors
We had some fun altering the colors and diffused the LED lights by coloring Scotch Tape with Baby Ninja’s markers and taping it on the LED.
The installation of the product took a few minutes with a flathead screwdriver. First, I shut off the breaker that powers the outlet.
Removed the existing wall plate.
Installed the Snap Power Guide Light and turned the breaker on.
After the installation was complete, I tested the Snap Power Guide Light by covering the sensor.
In my opinion, the Snap Power Guidelight is a good alternative compared to the traditional children’s night light. If you have any questions write a comment below.
1 Pack SnapPower Guidelight - Outlet Wall Plate With LED Night Lights - No Batteries Or Wires - Installs In Seconds - (Duplex, White)
- OVER 2 MILLION SOLD! - You don't have to be an electrician or magician to install the GuideLight. It was designed for a truly simple, safe solution to the household nightlight. No brackets, batteries, mounts, or wires required. Just snap it on and go.
- FREES UP OUTLETS - You can finally use all of the outlets in your house. Don't let standard, bulky night lights dominate your hallways, bathrooms or children's bedrooms anymore.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT - The Guidelight cover plate costs less that 10 cents per year to power. With just the right amount of light, you can sleep easy now.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN - The Guidelight does not heat up like standard night lights, it does not have open bulbs or glass for kids to burn and cut themselves on.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - With a money back guarantee and the best customer service around, you can buy easy. We have you covered, we have your back.