SkyBell Trim Plus Google Android Setup
How to set up the Skybell Trim Plus with an Android phone.
Skybell Trim Plus is a wireless doorbell with video and two-way audio capabilities. You can check out my full review here. Before proceeding with this Android setup guide make sure you installed the SkyBell Trim Plus wireless doorbell.
Now let’s get started.
- Go to the Google Play Store, search for Skybell HD, install the app, and launch it.
- When the SkyBell HD welcome screen appears tap Sign up.
- Enter your preferred email to access your SkyBell doorbell and tap next.
- Enter the preferred password and tap Sign up. Note: The password must include one letter, one number, one capital letter, and one special character.
- Enter your first name and last name and tap Sign up.
- For SkyBell to work correctly, you need to grant the app permission to access the location, microphone, and storage.
- Tap Add a new SkyBell.
- When the introduction screen appears, tap the arrow on the bottom.
- Verify the Skybell Trim Plus is blinking red and green and tap the arrow on the bottom of the screen. Note: If it’s blinking red and blue it’s still charging.
- The app requires you enable airplane mode on the phone. To do that tap the white circle on the bottom of the screen.
- Enable airplane mode and go back to the SkyBell HD app.
- Now tap the green circle with the arrow on the bottom of the screen.
- Enable the phone’s Wi-Fi by hitting the white circle on the bottom of the screen.
- Turn the phone’s Wi-Fi on and connect to the SkyBell HD doorbell by selecting it and go back to the SkyBell HD app.
- Tap the green circle located on the bottom of the screen.
- Select your wireless network and tap the green circle on the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your network password and tap the green circle on the bottom of the screen.
- Now turn off the phones airplane mode by tapping on the white circle located on the bottom of the screen.
- Turn off the phones airplane mode and go back to the SkyBell HD app.
- Tap the green circle with the thumbs up icon.
- The setup is complete, but I recommend testing the live feed by tapping Watch live.
If you have any questions, leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by.