SkyBell Trim Plus Apple iPhone Setup – New App
This guide will walk you through the steps to setup your SkyBell Trim Plus using the Apple iPhone.
Skybell Trim Plus is a wireless doorbell with video and two-way audio capabilities. You can check out my full review here. Before proceeding with this iPhone setup guide make sure you installed the SkyBell Trim Plus wireless doorbell. If you are an Android user check the other guide, I created here.
- Open the app store, search for Skybell HD, and install it. Do not use the Skybell Classic app for the Skybell Trim Plus.
- Tap sign up when the welcome screen appears.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, password, and tap signup.
- Tap allow when the app asks for permission to send you notifications.
- When you see the Activity screen, tap Account, and tap Add New SkyBell.
- Tap “Begin” on the bottom the screen.
- Verify the Skybell Trim Plus is blinking red and green and tap Continue.
- When you see the Connect to Skybell screen go to the Apple iPhone wifi settings. Select the SkybellHD_XXXXXX network in the Apple iPhone wifi settings and go back to the Skybell HD app.
- When your iPhone connects to the doorbell, you will see available networks. Select your wireless network and tap continue.
- Enter your network password and tap Connect.
- Tap Go back to My Account when you see the success message.
- Tap My Devices on the bottom left and tap Watch Live to verify the doorbell is working.
- Tap Ok when the app requests permission to access your iPhone microphone.
- You should now be able to see a live feed.
Hope you found this guide helpful. If you did please leave a comment below and share it. Thanks for stopping by.